See our services : Blockchain development services, Backbase Solutions
Inventory management is an indispensable tool for every merchant as it would improve the cash flow and optimize fulfillment to their store. Today, we would introduce 5 Magento retail inventory software that can help you retain your customers in your stores.
Multi Source Inventory: Better inventory visibility
Multi Source Inventory (MSI) is a functional Magento retail inventory software to keep track of every warehouse and manage orders.
- Users can sync stock numbers across all devices, make a collection for each product category, create recurring orders, and store purchase-related documents.
- About inventory reorganization, it is easy to set up your stock, using preset quantities or the addition technique, scan the barcode on the inventory.
- MSI will auto-generate purchase orders when reaching a fixed threshold and retailers can edit the information of their partners.
- Processed by ConnectPOS, MSI can work with multiple eCommerce platforms, also smoothly contact online and offline stores.
MSI by ConnectPOS is already integrated within the ConnectPOS system.
Inventory Management: Magento retail inventory software
Magestore’s Inventory Management allows you to generate a single product catalog for all channels.
- Users can sync product data in real time to eliminate any potential mistakes and better manage their multi-warehouse inventory.
- Users can keep track of their profits, identify the best-selling goods, and modify UI/UX design to set the owned stores out from the competition.
- It is easy to link to external platforms and systems via the inventory API.
The price starts from $599.
Advanced Inventory: For Magento 2
Using this extension from Wyomind, you can simply connect your POS and Magento inventory, establish an infinite number of stock levels, and manually or automatically dispatch orders.
- This Magento retail inventory software will automatically assign each order to one or several inventories. You can create different stock levels for each store view.
- It gives store managers permission to manage stocks of the POS/warehouses. You can define roles and give rights to staff members and business owners
- You can utilize Google Maps to display all of your locations of sale and make dropshipping easier by alerting the warehouses of any incoming orders.
The price starts from $310.
The Global Awarded Magento POS – 2021 Stevie Awards Product Innovation winner provides you with a powerful Magento POS as well as 24/7 support. Other products : Shopify Pos, Bigcommerce Pos, Woocommerce Pos, Firearms pos, south africa pos
Advanced Inventory Management: The all-in-one solution
Veeqo, this Magento retail inventory software gives you complete control of your entire inventory.
- Veeqo manages your shop orders, shipping, and returns in addition to omnichannel inventory management.
- It offers outstanding forecasting tools that allow you to evaluate sales and identify your best-selling goods, which you can then bundle, pack, and send to your consumers in just a few clicks.
The price starts from $156.
Multi Warehouse Inventory: An Amasty extension
Multi Warehouse Inventory allows you to quickly split inventory across several warehouses and manage stock effectively straight from the product grid or a specific warehouse page.
- You may use stocks to connect several sources and link them to sales channels.
- It maintains track of sales, optimizes delivery costs with built-in algorithms, allows you to build up bespoke shipping ways, and exports and imports any important data.
- This extension may also be used to modify your goods in mass.
The price starts from $349.